Friday, May 13, 2011

MyBlingsOnTheInside (Hola Update)

Hello! It would seem I couldnt stay away for long after all! How could I stay away when there are photos of my sweet Hola to share?!? To say I am happy with the way my little filly is turning out would be a huge understatement. And, within just a few days of my visit I found the perfect registration name for her too.




Meet MyBlingsOnTheInside!









MyBlingsOnTheInside (so named because Hola doesnt have a stitch of white on her, only a few white hairs on her forehead that you have to look hard to find...the white on her legs will disappear.) is everything I wanted in a name... It says that she is something special... and that she doesnt need chrome to be something to special... It doesnt have the pedigree reference that I wanted but the second it popped in to my head I knew that was it!




I am so very excited about this little filly. I pray that she grows up to be a healthy, sound and solid minded mare with a heart of gold like her Momma. If she has even half the amount of try that Abby has, I'll count myself lucky... actually, I already am lucky just to have such a beautiful little filly to pin my dreams on.




15 comments:

  1. love her! wanna take me down there to snap some sweet baby photos of your little girl? :D ROAD TRIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great! Love the name too...sounds perfect for you and her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely a stunner and I adore that name. Perfect!! (I can't believe it wasn't taken...Wow!) I am very excited for you and cannot wait to watch Hola grow up. It seems like it will be forever, but can you believe that Shooter is a 3y/o this year? My, my...we've been doing this blogging thing for a long time now and it just seems like yesterday when we all started 'meeting'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a knock out! Congrats!
    Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great name. Very clever. And your filly is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you came back with photos. I have been faithfully checking "just in case." Love the name, you're right - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! LOVE that name! She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is beautiful! and i love her name! congratulations on a healthy, gorgeous filly!

    best, Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that is an awesome name! I am still trying to think of a name for my baby, although i think I have a while since its not born yet, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty girl! So nice to see how she is doing! And you missed us, didnt you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. one word, adorable!!! Just curious about what kind of riding you do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It definitely shows, inside the Eleventh hour, management from the dollar region frontrunners," explained Niels Coming from, key expert with NordeaFurthermore, the actual commanders promised a "Marshall Plan" involving Western community purchase to assist restart the actual Ancient greek economic Discount Burberry system, which can be inside a deep tough economy due to draconian austerity steps added by the EU along with the IMF Moreover, there will be some sort of relationship buyback plan"We get therefore sent an obvious sign on the Discount Burberry Cheap market segments through featuring our dedication to help stem the actual situation and also turn the wave inside A holiday in greece, and thus getting the way forward for the financial savings, retirement benefits as well as work of our Air Jordan Cheap own citizens around The european countries,In The actual ECB relented in addition to signaled it absolutely was willing to permit A holiday in greece fall behind momentarily under the program, even though Trichet told journalists he / she wouldn't want Nike Air Jordan Cheap to prejudge regardless of whether that could come aboutThe actual package deal happy real estate markets as it advised that for the first time since the Greek financial debt dilemma erupted first a year ago, your european region seemed to Air Jordan be going for a comprehensive, long-term way of the condition, in lieu of just credit Greece a higher price in order to avoid catastrophe in the near term2 percentage (Reuters) -- European zone management have decided on some sort of Nike Air Max daring save package deal regarding debt-stricken Portugal all of which will offer the monetary rescue account significant new powers to counteract market place unbalances distributing from the area"We include agreed to produce the inception of the American Personal Deposit," Sarkozy Air Max 2011 stated of the EFSF's fresh abilities

    ReplyDelete