Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hola- Ride #5 2015

I had a great ride on Hola yesterday. We started by going for a walk in hand down the road where Hola met and instantly fell in hate with a newborn lamb, a llama, and a ram. She lost her ever-loving' mind. So on the walk home Laurie ponied Hola off of Ella and worked out some the kinks. By the time we got home Hola was in a much better frame of mind. I tacked her up and mounted. She walked out really well again and guided around the cones. I am still not happy with her attitude at times (just a bit of tail swishing and ears back, tight neck) but it is coming and going and she didn't lift her back this time. After we did a couple of laps I sat one her for a few minutes and tried to make my energy go really soft and quiet. She stood and started yawning. And yawning. And yawning. She found her happy place. Good filly.

No comments:

Post a Comment