Sunday, September 30, 2012

Operation Gelding

What a busy busy week! I haven't done anything with Hola since Monday. I did blog all about that training session on Tuesday during one of my precious few hours on the computer but in one accidental click of the mouse I somehow deleted the whole thing. Then I said a very bad word.

Anyways, on Monday Hola bolted and spooked while on a lead line over one of those imaginary horse eating monsters that only horses can see or hear. Hola never spooks. I was unprepared but luckily held on to her. She blew by me and knocked my shoulder and my shoe right off my foot. The point of my whole post was to say that the Horse Gods have given me fair warning that it is time to upgrade my shoes! The little slip on leather Clarks I've been wearing (and jokingly referring to as my "safety first footwear") would have become a lesson in irony if I she had stepped on my foot just a little differently. So, I'm in the market for a proper pair of paddock boots. And Hola, she learned that no horse eating monster is as scary as me when she *insert gangsta accent* bust'ed all up in my space, 'n shit.

As for Operation Gelding... I was reading AQHA's America's Horse magazine when I noticed an article called Operation Gelding. This is a program run by the Unwanted Horse Coalition and is meant to provide the opportunity for people with stallions to come to a clinic where they can find affordable gelding services. This hombre gives that coalition two thumbs up!

A link to their site.

3 comments:

  1. Eheheh, good shoes around horses are definitely a necessity!

    Interesting to read about 'Operation Gelding' - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as the gods used WWII to justify an influx of new technologies so will they use the impending pestilence which kills over half the world's population to justify historical medical advances, including the "cure of aging", initiating the "1000 years with Jesus on Earth".
    We've seen this tactic used recently with AIDS, targetted at homosexuals and blacks in Africa.
    Then, as promised, The End will come with fire::::Global tectonic subduction.

    Anyone the gods role play telepathically or use for positioning in this Situation extensively have a legacy of hurting others. The more they hurt the more eggregious in history their legacy. Considering they tell me my auidence at any one time is nearly half a billion it is not inconceivable Adolph Hitler was reincarnated into the Situation.
    Due to the expansive accumulated audience in this Situation these individuals have now qualified for a legacy of hurting billions of people, and as a result own a very exclusive legacy which will qualify them to be used for the pestilence event which kills half the world's population:::The monsters of tommarrow.

    The gods behave monsterously in the course of managing Planet Earth, matching our decay, but they demand people be good if you are to have a chance to ascend as a child in a future life.
    Not only is doing the right things important (praying, attoning for your sins, thinking the right way:::accepting humility, modesty, vulnerability), so is avoiding the wrong things important as well:::"Go and sin no more".
    You NEED active parents who share wisdom to have a real chance to ascend into heaven in a future life, and you MUST be a good parent as well to have that opportunity.

    Before you get angry...Just because you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense.
    1. Punishment is a good thing. It means they care and want you to learn.
    2. For some people it's too late and the gods don't want them to change, left to celebrate sin and wallow in this wicked enviornment.

    ReplyDelete