So far I've discovered that...
1. House isnt such a great doctor. Do you notice how he always gets the diagnosis wrong the first, second or fifth time? I know they have to make the mysterious medical problem stretch for an hour episode but the whole concept of him being a brilliant diagnostic doctor (putting aside the whole sociopathic drug addicted narcist issue) seems a little far fetched if you ask me.
2. The men on Friends gained thirty pounds for every ten that the women lost. Notice that Rachel and Monica just get skinnier and skinner as the seasons go on while Chandler and Joey gain a marked amount of weight without any reference being made to it within the show or even in the media? Even though many references, jokes and "flashback" episodes are made with reference to Monica during her fat years? Oh! The injustice.
3. Mario Betali is the unbeatable Iron Chef. Why some poor pitiful little Chef would choose to go up against him is beyond me. That chubby orange-haired, croc wearing bastard cant be beat.
4. There are some really f-ed up creatures out there in the great wild yonder. Pardon my french but anyone who's watched the number of nature documentaries I have in the past two weeks can back me up on this fact. Animals, insects, birds and giant lizards, oh my!
... how about this freaky creature named an Aye-Aye...
Though you have to admit, this Dumbo Octopus takes the cake.
(reference this blog)
5. I feel bad for this guy.
He's TV's wannabe version of Robert Pattinson. Who are they kidding with this knock off Vampire Diaries? I mean, he's a fine looking boy and all but let's face it, he aint no RPattz... no matter what kind of Pea Coat you put him in. Nor is he any Edward Cullen for that matter. Speaking of which...anyone care to see this new New Moon trailer?
6. Mike Rowe is kinda hot. Considering that this guy spends the majority of his on-air time with his hands in all sorts of nasty, dirty, disgusting...well...stuff... he's surprisingly attractive. I was bored enough one night to google his name and discover that, ladies, he is single! He also talked his way into a professional opera gig and as a host on a Home Shopping Channel. Give him a hot shower, good loofah sponge and a bottle of Purel and he'd make my "freeby" list (that would be from the Friends episode about how some couples have list of celebrities that they are allowed to sleep with without getting in trouble from their significant other. Ross had his list laminated.) Something tells me that DB isnt going to go for the whole list idea. Oh! But Mike Rowe went to the Babcock Ranch and A.I.ed some mares! You better believe I have a clip!!!
You can always count on me, Chelsi over at Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind, for a little pop culture trivia mixed in with your footage of a good lookin' man holding an artificial vagina.
Well, that's all I have for now. I let you know if I come up with any other interesting tidbits.