Friday, April 23, 2010

Eclipse Trailer and Abby's Waxed Up!


Sorry for (what may be for some) the graphic photo. But Abby's waxed up and her milks gone white and that means that she should be foaling really soon now! I actually did a little happy dance when I received the e-mail from Marcy. Someone seriously needs to remind me that this coming foal isnt mine. Actually, on second thought, dont remind me... I'll take the sweet bliss of denial of reality gladly. I have a feeling that I'll be jumping out of bed every morning and on the computer within minutes until that foal hits the ground.

And in other news....

OH MY!! Oh my...oh my! The trailer for my favorite book of the Twilight Series has been released. I may have giggled...... And maybe even squealed... just a little.

Link to watch it on Oprah's website here.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Worldwide-Premiere-Watch-The-Twilight-Saga-Eclipse-Trailer-Video_1

Oh but there is more!!

4 comments:

  1. yay for wax!!!! Exciting times! LOVE the trailer for Eclipse, can't wait for that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the baby pictures!! Sooo exciting! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the foal!! :)
    I saw the trailer at the movie theater, and my cousin posted it on FB, I am trying to get excited. But something is WRONG! I don't know, it looks interesting...but not WOW to me? Did I burn myself out on Twilight last year? I haven't even bought the New Moon DVD yet! I love the original movie, and liked NM a lot, but....Eclipse was my fave book so I'm really freaking out that the movie just won't live up to it. I hope the director (a different one than NM) is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very exciting on foal watch! Can't wait to see pics!

    And SQUEE! On Eclipse! :) I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete