Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Internet... I may just die...and Thanksgiving

I have no internet at home until Wednesday. I think I might just die. Is that possible?



Just wanted to wish all my fellow Canadians a very Happy Thanksgiving!



Usually I'd write some sappy crap about how I grateful I am for all the wonderful people in my life..... *grin* (Okay, I am very thankful for that!) but what I am really thankful for this Thanksgiving is .....



Starbucks Wifi.



Amen.



Until I return, here is a photo from Maui...

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you get to celebrate Thanksgiving already! It's my favorite time of year and I can't wait for some turkey & stuffing! I hope you survive until Wednesday without internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    I haven't even figured out how to work Wifi yet so I'd be dead, well maybe bald, without cable at home. Hoping to get if figured out before my trip to nationals next year.

    ReplyDelete