Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NRHA Derby

Just thought I'd provide a link to the NRHA Derby's live webcast! I've been catching a few runs here and there. It's always nice to see some of my favorite stud's four-, five-. and six-year-old offspring in action. Watch it long enough and you'll start to see how some of best sires in the industry have stamped their get with a certain style, flair or type and how some of the trainers have done the same.

(pictured above is Lena Spark, sire of a Sparklin Chic who scored a 218.5 in the Non-Pro this afternoon (while I was watching) with Matthew Armenta aboard).

Click below for...

NRHA live webfeed from the Coliseum in Oklahoma City

or the NRHA Derby Main Page for links to live score, blogs, video and much more.

I'm rootin' for all those Canadians competing! Go Canada Go!

2 comments: