Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Pole Dancing Bear...

To lighten things up I thought I'd post some of the neat little links I've been forwarded in my e-mail over the past few months....

Of which, my favorite by far was the Pole Dancing Bear...(MUSIC ON!!)



Here is a link for a photo taken at the inauguration of President Obama. What is crazy about it is the resolution and how close you can zoom into any given person. It looks like nothing but a sea of indistinct people but you can actually zoom in so close as to see the Lincoln's Bible on Michelle's lap!

Click here for the link!

(Zoom using the tool on the upper left hand corner and grab and pull the picture to redirect where you are zooming into.)

Here is video from America's Got Talent featuring a magical act called Quick Change Artists. At first I was impressed but not wowed...magic isn't really my "thing" but in the end I had to begrudgingly admit I was baffled, confused, and in awe.



Another my family and I had fun with was this facial recognition test.

Here is how it works:

Facial recognition test:
There are two parts A and B, and each part will have 12 photos of faces.
You only have a short time, 4 seconds, to see each face before the program
moves to the next face. Part A will begin and when that is finished, they
recommend a 5 minute break. Then, you can start Part B. When Part B is
finished, the actual test will begin. The test will consist of showing 48
faces and below each face you will have a choice of choosing whether you
have seen the face, either in Part A or in Part B, or whether or not you
have seen the face at all. After you have made your selection for face
number 48 your score will appear and you will be able to see how you
scored. Good luck!


Here is the link to the test!

Oh and by the way, I totally found the perfect job...

Have you ever heard of Matt Harding?

or

"Where in the hell is Matt?"

I want a job as his sidekick!



And last but not least, have any of you ever received one of these freaky little games that seem to read your mind?

Click here for the link!

3 comments:

  1. Hah!!! These are great. I can't believe the digipan one!!! Kind of scary, isn't it??? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is really cool!

    And I have seen that bear dancing video too - very cute!

    Do you also find it amazing how city folks can be so bear dumb? Every time I have to drive through a State or National park and see people of their cars and trying to get closer to the bears to get a better pic I just wanted to pull my hair out. I mean after all Stupid is as stupid does - stay in your darn car! Its not a petting zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. I laughed SO hard at the pole dancing bear! Loved the music! The boyfriend looked at me like, uh,hello, haven't you ever seen a bear rubbing on a tree before? Ya, but not with MUSIC! lol Freakin hilarious!

    Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods and for the congrats. It does look like we have a few things in common. I've really enjoyed reading thru your blog and nodding my head along to so many things! :)

    We do cut a little, again at a small weekend cutting club series, but it's fun and a great way to get started in it I think. It starts up next month and goes thru the summer so I'm getting excited about that again. We did some sorting this winter and I've been penning before also. So much fun! I love "playing" with cows! Definately a ton of fun!

    ps - I will totally fight you for Josh Lucas! ;)

    ReplyDelete