Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Poll has Closed!

Thank you for all of your votes. You have officially made my case!! Well, in one respect. In case you hadn't guessed, the poll was started in an attempt to settle an running dispute between my DB and I. I only open on corner of the cereal box whereas he insists on opening the entire top of the bag. Your votes settled the argument of what is "normal". I was right!! *doing a little happy dance* On the other hand, I am guilty of not closing the bag before shutting the box lid which your votes show as the most popular option. DB would like it stated for the record that these finding are inadmissible in a court of law and therefore hold no merit whatsoever. Some may consider such things trivial but it is the little things in life that intrigue me. So, thanks for voting.

1 comment:

  1. Twinville said...
    Ya know. I just realized that I have actually been here beore, I think. I looked at your artwork and saw the one of 'Poppie' and it was an 'aha' moment!

    I remember that amazing photo and leaving a comment. Did I do that here?
    Or am I having a Twilight Zone moment instead?

    haha

    ~Lisa
    Laughing Orca Ranch
    New Mexico

    Sorry Twinville- I had to delete that post to fix the order so moved your comment here. I believe you have been here before. Welcome back!! Always happy to have you. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete