Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Horse Show with Rick Lamb and LOTS of money

"So.... Honey, I'd like this for Christmas...."


THAT is what 207 million $$$$ looks like!!!!! In $100 bills.
I'll take it.
*********************************




Does anyone here listen to The Horse Show with Rick Lamb? I used to check it out from time to time but haven't listened to it in months. He interviews top trainers, veterinarians. ranchers, and any and all other horsemen that have something educational or entertaining to relay to his listeners. Thought I would pass it on.

3 comments:

  1. I listen to him every now and then. There was a point where the "promo" spots he was doing were getting kind of thick so I stopped listening so much.

    In general it was ok to listen to....I always wished he was more in depth on his subjects though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....Ahhhhh, you gonna share with all of your blogging sistas??

    Sorry-never watched Rick Lamb-no help there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of him, but some of the things on the list look like they'd be well worth listening to. Like body language when horse training and things that damage horse/rider relationships.

    What is all that money from?? I'd glady take some off someone's hands, looks like it's taking up too much room for them, hehe

    ReplyDelete